- What's New in Exchange 2010
- Top Reasons to Try Microsoft Exchange Server 2010Reduced deployment cost
- Exchange Server 2010 helps you reduce costs by addressing common infrastructure requirements such as backup, e-mail archiving, mobile e-mail access, and voice mail with no need for third-party tools.
- Simplified high availability and disaster recovery
- Exchange Server 2010 introduces a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery to help you achieve new levels of reliability and reduce the complexity of delivering business continuity.
- Easier administration and decreased dependence on the help desk
- Exchange Server 2010 provides new self-service capabilities to help users perform common tasks without calling the help desk.
- Greater mobility and flexible access
- Exchange Server 2010 offers an enhanced universal inbox experience, which provides your users with access to all of their business communications from a single location.
- Decreased inbox overload and increased productivity
- Exchange Server 2010 adds new productivity features which help your users organize and prioritize the communications in their inboxes efficiently.
- Transformed voice mail
- With Exchange Server 2010, users can receive their voice mail messages in their inbox with text preview.
- Simplified compliance
- Exchange Server 2010 delivers new integrated archiving functionality to help simplify compliance and discovery.
- Safeguards for sensitive information
- With centrally managed and enforced information protection and control capabilities, Exchange Server 2010 makes it easy to encrypt, control, and moderate your company's communications.
- Reduced risk of malware and spam
- Exchange Server 2010 actively helps protect your communications through built-in defenses against junk e-mail and support for an array of third party security products.
- Watch Exchange 2010 demos from the Exchange Product Team
- Exchange 2010 System Requirements